Engadin La Diagonela is the original course of the cross-country skiing race of the same name in the classic technique "Engadin La Diagonela". The next event will take place on 22.01.2022.
Distance 53.1 km
The classic cross-country skiing event "Engadin La Diagonela" offers a unique experience across the Upper Engadine for top athletes as well as for amateur athletes. For 2022, the starting location will be adapted. The Engadin La Diagonela will now start from Pontresina. During the event day, in addition to the 55 km long "Engadin La Diagonela", the 27 km long "Engadin La Pachifica" and the 11 km long "Engadin La Cuorta" will be run. The 4-man team event "Engadin La Stafetta" will also be held on the 55 km route.
On the marked route you can train for race day or complete La Pachifica for yourselve.
Cross-country ski run report: www.engadin.ch/en/slopes-tracks/cross-country-trails/
In spite of the couped final section, the finish in the middle of the beautiful Engadin village centre of Zuoz gives every athlete wings. Goose bumps guaranteed!
AuthorEngadin St. Moritz
Update: November 12, 2021
Safety informationUnfortunately, the last section of the route into the village of Zuoz is only open on the race day of the "Engadin La Diagonela".
Tips and hintsSign up: La Diagonela
32T 568874 5148982
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view