From the Diavolezza mountain station, a hiking trail leads past small lakes and a moorland area down to the Diavolezza valley station.
Distance 9.6 km
From the high alpine, stony mountain landscape down to the green valley - the descent is a real challenge with its 1000 metres of altitude difference. On the path that runs parallel to the chairlift, you descend and then traverse the Munt Pers flank. Shortly afterwards you reach the Lej da Diavolezza and the Lej da las Collinas. The area between Lake Collinas and Lake Pers is a moorland with rare plant and animal species. It is worth stopping here to enjoy the unique view. The path to the Diavolezza valley station is lined with beautiful alpine rose bushes, and if you are lucky you may even see chamois.
Take a break to enjoy the beautiful view of Lago Bianco and the Val da Fain.
AuthorEngadin St. Moritz
Update: March 15, 2021
Safety informationHiking sticks make the descent easier. The first part requires surefootedness, it can also be slippery.
32T 574191 5140263
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view