This is where the flowing section of the trail begins as it winds its way down for some 6 km through the magnificent mountain trough of the Val Suvretta. In Val Bever the trail continues along a well-maintained gravel track, but the waves along the way are still lots of fun! Restaurant Spinas is the perfect spot to chill out before continuing along the gravel track to Bever and the main road back to Celerina.
HOME OF TRAILS
Incidentally, Danny MacAskill and Claudio Caluori started their road trip through Graubünden on Piz Nair. See it in the "Home of Trails" video.
Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG
Via Maistra 1
CH-7500 St. Moritz
Telefon: +41 81 830 00 01
Rest StopRestaurant Piz Nair 10'000 Feet
ALTO BAR - Lounge, Grill & Tearoom
Safety informationThe upper section of the tour takes you through high-alpine terrain. It should not be attempted in thick fog or snow. Warm clothing, rain protection and gloves are essential basic equipment. Never bike alone!
There is no mobile phone signal/reception between the Suvretta Pass and Spinas.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.