Hiking fun for families: enjoy the company of "Mara" the mountain fairy and "Furbaz" the goblin. The water hiking trail for young explorers, with a colourful games & activity book, has an exciting tale to tell.
The shortened variant leads directly to Lejin Malachit, Lejin Rhodonit, Lejin S-chaglia and Lejin Epidot. The somewhat steep incline at the beginning of the tour can thus be avoided.
Getting thereSils, Furtschellas
Parkingcar park at the valley station of the Furtschellas gondola
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.