Experience La Senda with SmarTrails. Scan the QR code at the Muntarütsch car park or Survih ski lift and off you go. An additional power pack is recommended.
"La Senda" was created in collaboration with the Swiss National Park and was revised in 2021.
Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG
Via Maistra 1
CH-7500 St. Moritz
Phone: +41 81 830 00 01
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.