Route orange: Silvaplana centre - Waterfall - Corvatsch Murtèl - Lake Hahnensee - Lej Nair - Lej Marsch - Silvaplana centre
Distance 20.7 km
The challenging hike leads over the Corvatsch Middle station Murtèl to the Hahnensee. A wonderful view is guaranteed! On the descent through the God Surlej, the two mountain lakes Lej Nair and Lej Marsch invite you to refresh yourself.
The hikes to the view points are also suitable for families. At the view points, the youngest guests can follow the adventurous story of Niculin and take part in the competition. Those who have visited all the view points and know the solution word can pick up a gift at the tourist information i-Lounge 3303.
AuthorEngadin St. Moritz
Update: September 08, 2021
Tips and hintsclick here for the Silvaplana Explorer map
The Silvaplana Explorer routes can be put together as desired. You can find more route suggestions under Silvaplana Explorer.
Parking Foppas Surlej
32T 561082 5145459
EquipmentGood hiking shoes
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view