Challenging trail with 1,800 meters altitude difference through the wild and romantic Val Roseg and over the Corvatsch area with a fantastic panorama.
Distance 30 km
The Corvatsch Trail is the challenge for all trail lovers among you! Experience 30.1 km of uninterrupted fantastic scenery coupled with challenging stretches.
AuthorEngadin St. Moritz
Update: June 17, 2021
Safety informationSurefootedness required, endurance
Tips and hintsbernina.ultraks.com
32T 569271 5149201
EquipmentSuitable footwear, possibly walking poles, windbreaker
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view