Technically easy trail for beginners and advanced trail runners on the sunny slopes of Pontresina
Distance 16.3 km
You are already a runner or you are a beginner and want to try trail running for the first time? Then the Steinbock Trail is just right for you. The route offers a beautiful view as well as well-prepared trails.
AuthorEngadin St. Moritz
Update: June 23, 2021
Safety informationSurefootedness required
Tips and hintsbernina.ultraks.com
32T 569268 5149214
EquipmentSuitable footwear, hiking poles
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view